RELEASE — Get in the summer spirit with a visit to one of the City’s family-friendly splash pads! All locations will be open to the public on Saturday, May 20.
The City operates splash pads across Kingston:
- Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
- City Park, 33 Bagot St.
- Kingston East Community Centre, 779 Highway 15
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
- Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
- Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15
- Ronald Lavallee Memorial Kiwanis Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
- Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
- Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
- Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Get out and get your splash on! More information about the City’s splash pads can be found at the City’s website.
Release: City of Kingston (Image: video screencap)