RELEASE — Utilities Kingston is conducting its biannual survey to get input from the public on their understanding of electrical safety. The survey is being offered online or by telephone until early March.
“We want the public to know that these phone calls and questions are authorized by Utilities Kingston. We’ve been supplying Kingston residents with safe and reliable utility services for over a century and take that very seriously. Sharing your opinions helps us continually improve public safety,” says Randy Murphy, Chief Financial Officer of Utilities Kingston.
Utilities Kingston has contracted UtilityPULSE, an opinion research firm, to engage 400 residents and business owners in central Kingston and ask questions relating to the safety of Utilities Kingston’s electrical services.
To complete the online survey:
* Residents and business owners in the Utilities Kingston service area, please visit the website.
* There are six questions related to electrical safety and the survey will take approximately five to six minutes to complete.
* If you require the survey in an alternate format, please call 613-546-0000.
For telephone surveys:
* You may receive a phone call from UtilityPULSE, displaying the number 613-777-1015.
* They will ask to speak to a person who is over the age of 18 and then proceed with the survey.
* The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Utilities Kingston is one of many electric utilities in Ontario now conducting public safety awareness surveys, as required by the Ontario Energy Board.
Questions or concerns about the survey can be directed to customer service, Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 613-546-0000.
Release: Utilities Kingston via City of Kingston