RELEASE — As of June 6th, Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market will return to the front lawn Sundays 9am-2pm at 303 York St.
After much discussion, we decided it is not feasible to run the open and online markets at the same time… at least, not yet! As an essential service, we will proceed with re-opening even if the current provincial stay-at-home order is extended.
We are working continuously with KFL&A Public Health to ensure all safety protocols are followed. Masks and distancing will still be required in our outdoor space.
Launching our first online market was an incredible achievement! It couldn’t have been done without your support. Thank you for helping us make market history! We plan to return to the online-only model for the upcoming fall and winter season.
For customers unable to leave home, some vendors will independently be offering home delivery. Please stay tuned for more information about how to order from home. We look forward to seeing (the top half of) your smiling faces once again!
Thank you for your dedication to local food and farmers!
Two weeks of online market ordering remains until it goes on hiatus for the summer season.
Who’s at market this week? Here’s the list!
* Market Gift Certificates Available in $10, $20, and $50 increments
* Fields of Hope book in support of Loving Spoonful
* 1000 Curry
* Bee Happy Honey
* Bushgarden Farmstead Cheese
* Churro Guy Plus
* Cocoa Bistro
* Crusty Baker – Wild Ramp & Parm Scones, Local Asparagus Foccacia!
* Freedom Farm – Early Beets now in season!
* Fungi Connection
* Haanover View Farms
* Hall’s Apple Market
* Hannah’s Maple
* Haymaker’s Coffee Co.
* Heriter Farms
* Knifey + Spooney – New Cookie Sandwiches!
* Little German Baker & Grill
* Long Road Eco Farm – Two New Dumpling Flavours!
* Mensen Farm
* Natasha’s Ukrainian Cuisine
* Real Food – New Seedlings Added!
* Roots Down Organic Farm – New Seedlings Added!
* Sheep Shelf – Last week at market until the Fall!
* White Paws
* Zia Rita’s Gluten-Free
OFF THIS WEEK
* Kricklewood Farm
* Main St. Urban Farm
* Winding Path Organic Farm
PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTLY:
* Honey Wagon Farms – for farm pick-up call 613-476-6191
* Maple Lim Farm – for farm pick-up call 613-378-6490
* Memories of Alexandria – call Monique at 613-484-0617
* Old Apple Ridge Farm – for farm pick-up call 613-888-7893
From our table to yours, thank you for supporting local food and farmers!