Utilities Kingston, in its continuous effort to measure customer satisfaction, is embarking on a ten-day survey initiative this week. The company has partnered with Innovative Research Group, a recognized public opinion research firm, to reach out to its electricity customers in central Kingston.
Kevin McCauley, Director of Telecommunications and Customer Care for Utilities Kingston, highlighted the importance of customer feedback: “We’ve been serving Kingston for more than 150 years and know that what is important to customers changes over time. Being a company that is easy to do business with is our priority. Please share your opinions to help us better understand your needs.”
For residents receiving a call, here’s what you should know:
- The survey is voluntary. You are not obligated to participate.
- The survey is designed to help Utilities Kingston understand customer satisfaction as it relates to services provided by the utility. The survey should take approximately eight minutes.
- Customers will be contacted at random.
- The telephone number they will be calling from is 613-505-4111.
- If customers are unavailable when contacted, they will have the opportunity to schedule a call-back time at their convenience.
- This is a legitimate research study.
Various electric utilities across the province are also undertaking customer satisfaction surveys, a mandate set by the Ontario Energy Board.