As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of locations in Kingston are offering deliver or pick-up services to residents [also included below is a list of Emergency Food & Meal Programs] – for those in self-quarantine, individuals practicing good social distancing by remaining at home, and others who may not be able to get out of the house for food and other needed items…
Kingston Delivers is a very comprehensive list of delivery services, including for groceries, beverages, restaurants as well as deliveries categorized as services and for personal care.
“Kingston Delivers wants you to stay well provisioned and germ free while we battle the Covid-19 pandemic,” states its website. “Our goal is to provide you with information about businesses who are going the extra mile to deliver their products to Kingston and the Area families.”
You can find it online at kingstondelivers.com
The Memorial Centre Farmer’s Market closed March 22nd but is now online with upwards of 40 farmers, kitchens, and artisans vendors offering pick-up & delivery.
Updated April 1, 2020: Information about this service – including a simple-to-follow tutorial video on how to place an order – can be found on the Memorial Centre Farmer’s Market online store page, then select and make your purchases here
Skip the Dishes – Order from a wide variety of local restaurants and have meals delivered right to your door.
[Other services may also be delivering locally via using Instacart]
Emergency Food & Meal Programs available in Kingston (List updated April 6).
Note: This info is regularly changing – visit the same section name at the City of Kingston – Municipal Government for the most current update:
- Partners in Mission Food Bank: 140 Hickson Ave. | Open Regular Hours 8:30 a.m. -12 p.m., 1 – 4 p.m. Please call 613-384-4534 for appointment. No walk-in service.
- Martha’s Table: 629 Princess St.: 629 Princess St. | Providing take-away hot meals 11 a.m. -1 p.m. 7 Days a Week
- Lionhearts Skeleton Park (2 locations): 263 Weller Ave. | Providing take-home meals every day 5 – 6 p.m. — 30 Alma St. | Providing take-home meals every day 6 – 7 p.m
- Lunch by George: 129 Wellington St. | Providing hot take-out meals or bagged lunches 11 – 11:30 a.m.
- Mutual Aid Katarokwi: Offering check-ins, grocery/pharmacy/foodbank box delivery. Leave message at 613-665-2959 or email email@example.com
- North Frontenac Food Bank: 14152 Road 38, Sharbot Lake. Call 613-532-8855 for appointment.
- Salvation Army: 342 Patrick St.| Mon – Fri 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Take-away prepared food baskets provided.
- St. Mary’s Cathedral:260 Brock St. Mon -Fri 1 -4 p.m. Providing take-away light food/snacks
- St Vincent de Paul: 85 Stephen St. | Providing bag lunches 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Mon-Fri | Food Pantry available by appointment
- South Frontenac Community Services / Sydenham Food Bank: Frozen meals available for delivery daily. Hot meals delivered Tuesday and Thursday. Delivery only to South Frontenac/rural Kingston. 613-376-6477
Emergency Food & Meal Programs in Frontenac County and Lennox & Addington County.