You’re invited to join the City of Kingston in celebrating Canada 150 at K-Town Countdown.
There will be a variety of activities for all ages both inside and outside the Rogers K-Rock Centre, followed by a spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks display in Confederation Basin at 9pm.
The K-Town Countdown begins at 5pm on Sunday, December 31st at the Rogers K-Rock Centre located at 1 Tragically Hip Way.
Check out the full lineup of activities as provided by the City:
INSIDE THE K-ROCK CENTRE
Live entertainment, including:
– 6 p.m. – Ventriloquist Tim Holland and his hilarious cast of characters
– 7 p.m. – Energetic and light-hearted Greg Tarlin Juggling show
– 8 p.m. – Mind blowing magic and mental stunts with Rynestone the Magician
You’ll also enjoy:
– NYE skate party in the K-Rock arena (every hour on the hour starting at 5 p.m. Tickets for the next skating time will be given to those in line on the half-hour.)
– Arts and crafts
– New Year’s Eve photo booth
– Meet movie characters!
– Face painting (by donation)
– Food available for purchase from the Rogers K-Rock Centre concession stands
Article continues after ad
OUTSIDE AND AROUND DOWNTOWN KINGSTON
Dress warmly and plan to enjoy:
– 5 to 8 p.m. – White’s wagon rides
– Until 11 p.m. – Skating in Springer Market Square (weather permitting)
– 9 p.m. – Spectacular Fireworks Finale to end Canada’s Sesquicentennial year. The best viewing location is Confederation Basin.
All Kingston Transit buses will operate on their regular Sunday schedule which includes extended service hours on all Express Routes and Routes 1, 7 and 15. Children 14 and under ride for free. Plan your bus trip with Kingston Transit at kingstontransit.ca/tripplanner or with your preferred transit app.
If you have accessibility needs and require assistance, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.