The City of Kingston reports it is extending the splash pad season, keeping all City splash pads open during the warmer fall weather.
The below locations will stay in operation daily from 9am to 9pm:
- Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
- City Park, 33 Bagot St.
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St. W.
- Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
- Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15
- Ronald Lavallee Memorial Kiwanis Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
- Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
- Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
- Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
The McBurney Park Wading Pool will remain closed for the season and Tomlinson Aqua Park will close as scheduled on September 24.
Updates will be posted to the City’s Splash Pads page.