Kids and teens will be out of school for march Break between March 11th and 19th and the City features a wide variety of activities and places to go to keep them occupied.
Visit Kingston posted some recommendations that include:
- Lemoine Point Conservation Area,
- The creative 4cats Camps that include Jurassic camp, and Enchanted Fairy camp,
- One of our city’s excellent libraries, and
- Maple Madness, Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area
Read more about these activities in the Visit Kingston article.
The City of Kingston has a page for both Registered Programs and Drop In Programs.
The following are listed as Drop In Programs that may be suitable for both planned and spur of the moment activities:
- Public Skating,
- Adult Shinny Hockey,
- Group Cycling and Fitness Classes,
- Family Swims and Lane Swim
The public may also want to look into the City’s Municipal Fee Assistance program.
Article continues after ad
Visit the Recreational Programs page for more information about these activities and the assistance program.
The City of Kingston has also published a pdf that features a long list of activities for March Break and throughout the Spring.
- Week and Day camp at Artillery Park Aquatic Centre with sports, games, crafts and swimming,
- Take the National Lifeguard Pool Option Certification Course,
- A list of “Swims and Skates” locations around Kingston,
- and MUCH more.
Check out the City’s 6 page pdf Spring Activity Guide here.
Putt N’ Blast – located at the Frontenac Mall – has special prices during March Break for Laser tag and Glow Putt packages.
Check them out on the Putt N’ Blast website.
We’ll update this page as more activities come to light. If you are aware of any not listed here, please let us know via our Contact page.