The City of Kingston opened its splash pads for the season on Friday, May 18 with the Memorial Centre splash pad opening on Saturday.
Nine splash pads are operated by the City in the following parks:
• Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
• City Park, 33 Bagot St.
• Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
• Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15 • Ronald Lavallee Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
• Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
• Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
• Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Splash pads will operate daily between 9am and 9pm until September 7.
Find out more about Kingston’s splash pads at CityofKingston.ca/Facilities.
Cool off with a dash through a splash pad! Family-friendly and accessible, our splash pads are now open daily for the summer from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Find the one closest to you: https://t.co/lGMd1ElXrZ pic.twitter.com/EGe12yJ1ie
— City of Kingston (@cityofkingston) June 15, 2018