The City of Kingston will open its splash pads for the season on Saturday, May 18 – a family-friendly and accessible way to cool off as temperatures begin to rise.
Nine neighbourhood splash pads are operated by the City in the following parks:
- Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
- City Park, Bagot St.
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
- Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
- Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15
- Ronald Lavallee Memorial Kiwanis Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
- Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
- Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
- Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Splash pads will operate daily from 9am to 9pm until September 22, 2019.
Find out more at CityofKingston.ca/Facilities or in their video below.
Image: City of Kingston video screencap