Moist “The Resurrection” 2013 Tour Dates Announced
Tour dates for Moist “The Resurrection” have been announced for late 2013, with the Kingston-linked group promising to add more cities in 2014.
VIP Fan Experience Packages will be on sale exclusively through Moistonline on Wednesday, September 18th and general admittance tickets on Friday, September 20th.
From 1993 to 2001, Moist produced three multiplatinum albums that led the band to worldwide fame. They appeared in the UK on “Top of the Pops” as well as being the musical guest on “The Jon Stewart Show” pilot episode in NYC and were lampooned on MTV by Beavis & Butthead.
After almost a decade of producing chart topping hits that included ‘Push’, ‘Silver’, ‘Tangerine’, ‘Resurrection’ and ‘Breathe’, the group decided to go on hiatus in 2001 to “take a breath, pursue divergent personal and professional trajectories, build families and find their lives outside of MOIST”.
“There was no timeline for the break,” said guitarist, Mark Makoway. “We all got off the tour bus in a bit of a daze after years of living and working together and just needed some time to figure out what else we wanted from our lives.”
But now, after 20 years of enjoying success in their individual careers, the band is not only back on tour but also working on new music with plans to head into the studio over the winter.
2013 tour dates for Moist – The Resurrection:
Thursday, November 28 – The London Music Hall – London, ON
Saturday, November 30 – The Sound Academy – Toronto, ON
Wednesday, December 11 – Imperial de Quebec – Quebec City, QC
Saturday, December 14 – Metropolis – Montreal, QC
Wednesday, December 18 – Commodore Ballroom – Vancouver, BC
VIP Fan Experience Packages will be on sale exclusively through Moistonline on Wednesday, September 18th at 10am and general admittance tickets go on sale Friday, September 20th.
There will be a limit of only 50 VIP Packages per show and will be mailed to fans prior to show dates.
The $129 Fan Experience VIP Package includes:
- One (1) General Admission Ticket (*shows are general admission with no separate VIP seating)
- One (1) VIP Exclusive Moist Resurrection T-Shirt (*unisex sizes available from s-xl)
- One (1) Autographed “Moist – The Resurrection” Poster
- One (1) VIP Tour Laminate
- Soundcheck access to listen to Moist play a couple songs for just you and 49 other fans
- Post-Soundcheck meet and greet with the guys and a photo opportunity with the band
- VIP early show entry to the venue before the general public (to get a great viewing spot and also crowd-free access to merchandise booth)
Inquiries about the VIP Package can be sent to: email@example.com .
Image source: Moist -The Resurrection 2013 tour poster