There’s just one week left for your chance to win the Caesars with Dan Grand Prize Package that includes a meet up with the Hollywood legend himself on National Caesar Day.
In a video filmed at his ancestral home just outside Kingston – “The old haunted farmhouse, where Ghostbusters originated” – Dan Aykroyd is asking Canadians for garnish ideas to go along with his Hot Head Caesar, the official caesar of National Caesar Day this May 17th.
The Caesars with Dan Grand Prize Package includes:
- Trip for two to Toronto
- Roundtrip airfare for winner and guest
- Transportation to and from the airport in Toronto
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Meet and greet with Dan Aykroyd
- $500 CDN spending money
There will also be five Secondary Prizes up for grabs:
Article continues after ad
- two (2) Mott’s Clamato glasses;
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato Rimmer Tray
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato Rimmer Seasoning 200g
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato Bar Rail Mat
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato 1.89L The Original
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato 1.89L Pickled Bean
- one (1) Mott’s Clamato National Caesar Day Commemorative T-Shirt
- two (2) Crystal head vodka glasses
- one (1) Jigger
- one (1) Crystal Head Vodka branded bag
- one (1) Stainless steel shaker
Directions for creating Dan Aykroyd’s original HOT HEAD CAESAR:
1 ½ oz. Crystal Head Vodka
4-5 oz. Mott’s* Clamato*
1 teaspoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
½ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
½ Small Clove of Fresh Garlic
Rimmer: Mott’s* Clamato* Extra Spicy Rimmer
Rim a tall mixing glass with Mott’s* Clamato* Extra Spicy Rimmer. Add chopped fresh garlic, hot sauce, lime juice and Crystal Head Vodka. Muddle all ingredients together in bottom of glass. Fill mixing glass with ice and top with Mott’s* Clamato*. Stir well and garnish to preference. For a virgin Caesar, omit alcohol.
You can find out more about Caesars with Dan and submit your own garnish suggestion before May 2 at 9am ET at Garnish Dan’s Caesar.