The PumpHouse is inviting the public to check out its All Aboard for the Holidays event this Saturday and Sunday, December 9 and 10, between 10am and 5pm.
Located at 23 Ontario Street, the PumpHouse will be offering up the following family fun events and activities:
• Conductors of all ages are going to love trying their skills with our model trains and these features: Try your hand at conducting on our portable model railway layout – the best place for all junior conductors to practice.
Article continues after ad
• The train room has been transformed into a winter wonderland complete with a winter village. See the O & HO scale layouts – a kind of model railway – come alive with holiday locomotives.
• Join the man in red for The Polar Express story time Saturday 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. and Sunday at 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Polar Express story time with Santa Saturday at 3 p.m. and Sunday at 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. leave with a special souvenir
• Strike a pose at the holiday photo booth, complete with all sorts of fun props.
• Yummy marshmallow chocolate bar!
• Make a holiday craft.
The PumpHouse will be accepting new, unwrapped toys for the toy drive in lieu of admission (one toy per family) and you can beat the lines and pre-register to pay with a toy by visiting kingstonpumphouse.ca.
If you’d rather pay by cash, admission will be $5.13 for adults, $4.34 for youth (13 – 24 yrs) and $1.75 for children (3 – 12 yrs).
Infants below 3 years old are free and families (max two adults and their children) pay just $12.30.